Branding & Identity Design Services
We offer premium brand identity design services for websites, PowerPoint presentations, packaging, letterhead, business cards and more. We can customize to your specifications including style preferences, color palette and typography choice.
HOW IT WORKS
Our unique service provides:
- Use brand identity experts experienced in providing innovative, trustworthy brands.
- Start from scratch on your brand identity or bring in elements you’ve already chosen/used.
- Brainstorm with your account manager to refine your ideas for better results.
- Combine with other services like content writing and banner ad design to push your brand further into the minds of your market.
- Create a team and set up ongoing graphic design support.
- Color guide
Provide a color palette if you have one chosen or ask your designer to work a few examples up for you.
- Vector based logo or the logo in various formats such as color, BW or grayscale
We prefer a vector for simplicity of use, but if you do not have a vector, provide your designer with as many options as you have prepared.
- Website address
Your website can give the designer a good idea of what brand you’re already exuding without even realizing it.
- Preferred style or company-designed materials
If you already have started compiling information for a brand or built out a dream board, send this information in so your designer knows what you like.
The budget shapes your results. We strive for the highest quality, so check out our guidelines on pricing and then prepare a budget accordingly.
Brand Identity Design Tips
- Consider some of the values that you want your brand to convey with its new design.
Be sure to let your project manager know the platforms or contexts where you want your brand to appear
- Read about some of the science (especially psychology) behind logo and brand design to inform your ideas
- Think about why certain brands that you like appeal to you so much—then ask yourself how to integrate some of those qualities
- Boldness and minimalism are not mutually exclusive: be adventurous without overwhelming your audience
Design Services[dt_vc_list dividers=”false”]
Ad Benefits[dt_vc_list dividers=”false”]
Drive Web Traffic
New Client Acquisitions
Marketing Benefits[dt_vc_list dividers=”false”]
Increase Email List
Increase Brand Name
Improved Brand Loyalty
Higher Conversion Rates